Ireland’s corporate tax rate of 12.5% on trading activities...
... has succeeded in attracting some of the world's largest organisations to establish operations here. Adrian Burke & Associates has extensive experience in assisting foreign companies in establishing new Irish operations and dealing with all legal issues confronting the overseas investor such as negotiations with IDA Ireland, banks and other regulatory bodies and the financial incentives offered to encourage inward investment into Ireland.
Our solicitors advise on the full range of issues governing all aspects of inward investment work, including:
- Negotiations with IDA Ireland, banks and other regulatory bodies
- Regulatory and competition law issues
- Government incentives for overseas investors
- Tax planning and advice on corporate structure
- Company formation
- Employment law and employee benefits
- Pensions and share option schemes
- Property matters, including purchase/lease negotiations, construction and fit-out of premises
- Planning law advice
- Commercial contracts and terms and conditions of trade
- Intellectual property
- Information technology