Employment law has become extremely complex particularly in recent years. The employment relationship is highly regulated and new legislation is being produced all the time. At Adrian Burke & Associates we understand that clients need fast and practical advice.
We offer a full range of services to employers and employees including the following:
- Employment Contracts/Policies and Procedures
- Disciplinary/Grievance Procedures
- EAT/Rights Commissioner Hearings
- Managing Redundancies
- Stress, Bullying and Harassment issues
- Protection of confidential information and restrictive covenants
- Employment due diligence
- Employee issues in outsourcing contracts
- Temporary and agency workers
- Data protection
- Settlement Agreements
- Pensions – winding up and restructuring pensions schemes
In managing the employment relationship it is important that employers are able to manage costs and have flexible employment relationships while at the same time staying within the law. At Adrian Burke & Associates we can provide valuable assistance and support to clients in managing the employment relationship and help minimize risk and avoid litigation.