Adrian Burke & Associates Act For Corporate Business...
... and banking clients, both Irish and international, in all areas of company and commercial law. Legal advice is most effective when viewed as an integral part of your commercial and financial planning. We pride ourselves on developing a close understanding of each client's business and on developing a relationship which enables us to give advice that is consistent with your company's plans and practices.
On the corporate side...
...our solicitors have extensive experience in providing advice on a range of issues including business formation and establishment, joint ventures, corporate governance, capital investments, shareholders agreements and share investments.
On the commercial side, we advise clients on a wide range of commercial agreements including agency, distribution, franchise and licence agreements, and terms and conditions of sale and purchase. We provide a full range of legal services to StartUp and early stage companies including advice on structure, finance, investment, intellectual property protection and shareholder matters. We are always mindful of the fact that most StartUp companies have a limited budget and cannot usually afford to engage the larger commercial law firms. We provide the same service as one of the larger law firms at a more affordable price
We have also developed a strong insolvency and corporate recovery practice. We have acted for and advised creditors, investors, shareholders and directors on a broad range of insolvency and corporate recovery issues including the presentation of petitions for the appointment of examiners. Our insolvency and corporate recovery team combines expertise in commercial law, commercial litigation, property, banking and financial services to provide effective solutions and advice in all insolvency and corporate recovery situations.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Business formation and establishment
- Shareholder agreements
- Joint ventures
- Share option schemes
- Technology transfer
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Filling requirements
- Board meetings
- Annual accounts
- Director's duties
- Minority shareholder rights
International & Cross Border Business
- Advising on the establishment of Irish operations
- Dealing with relevant Government agencies and authorities
- Connections with internationally recognized tax, real estate and accountancy firms
- Cross-border re-organisations and integration projects
- General commercial agreements
- European law relating to commercial transactions
- Public procurement rules
- Confidentiality agreements
INSOLVENCY & CORPORATE RECOVERY
- Advising directors, officers and management of companies in financial difficulty
- Advising in relation to the implementation of schemes of voluntary arrangement with creditors
- Section 819 restriction & Section 839 disqualification proceedings
- Reckless trading
- Unfair preference
- Voluntary liquidations
- Compulsory liquidations
- Debt recovery
- Advising creditors in liquidation scenarios
- Re-organisations and amalgamations